women

Jan 28, 1997 02:06 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

A word about women. They're all different, and what appeals to one woman
isn't necessarily the same thing than what appeals to the next one. So it
stands to reason that whatever you are like, there are some women you appeal
to. I think the best way to handle the situation, if you can, is just to be
yourselves, and not try to impress anyone. That's why I think it works
better to try to meet someone compatible at an activity like a drama club or
a ping pong tournament, rather than at a singles bar, where everyone is out
to compete with everyone else. You don't have to compete with anybody, nor
try to impress. That comes across as phoney. Just relax, & partake of the
activity.

Liesel