truth

Jan 28, 1997 01:54 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

I asked a Theosophical authority about these 2 points of view, and the
answer was that each view has its place and its uses. Also something like
that we accept as objective truth that the earth revolves around the sun,
but that may possibly depend upon the point in the universe from which one
is observing this.

Also we did an experiment in Experimental Psych. We wrote down a paragraph
about an event. We read what we'd written to somebody in the dorm. They in
turn wrote down what they had heard. Then we read what this person had
written down, read it to a third person, who then again wrote down what
they'd heard. The assignment was to do that with 10 people. The last story
didn't even vaguely resemble the first one.

Liesel