Re: condition of TS 1925

Jan 26, 1997 06:22 PM
by Mika Perala

M.K. Ramadoss wrote:

> It took me a very long time to find out some of the things that took place
> in 1925. Usually if you ask someone in TS (especially anyone who was/is part
> of the administration) about these matters, either you will not get a
> response or you will be told what does it matter to *you*.

I did not know much of this stuff until I saw a dream about an old lady
who was a member and she told me to remember the year 1925. Then I went
to the TS-library and read the Theosophy-magazines of that year and found
these articles by Besant and others from 1925 up to dissolving of  the
Order of the Star. I couldn`t believe what I was reading. Apostoles and
stuff.Yak! 8) Actually I was looking for the picture of the lady in my
dream. There was no picture of course but I got the message...

Mika