Re: The Condition of the TS in 1925 (Part 1 of 3)

Jan 26, 1997 12:25 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Chuck writes:
>The one incident that always strikes me was at the Star camp at
>Ommen when Rukmini got up and said that she spoke as an
>Arhat--and nobody laughed at her!  The mass of imbeciles and
>assorted morons that seemed to make up the bulk of membership at
>that time must have believed her, otherwise how could
>they have tolerated such a ridiculous statement?
>
>The year 1925 was the point where behavior deserving only of
>ridicule was treated with reverence.   Gad!  I wish I had been
>there!
>
>Chuck the Heretic

JHE
But the punch line is that the inner group that has been
controlling the TS ever since still believes all of this stuff!
That is why I lost hope for the TS.

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |