House of Cards & The Masters Revealed

Jan 25, 1997 01:35 PM
by Titus Roth

Someone posted a URL with summaries of the above. What I've had time to look
at so far is interesting just for its own sake, but I have a question for both
K. Paul Johnson and Daniel Caldwell: what has been the journalistic drive
behind your writings? Could you each give a "significance" for your
conclusions or at least for your questions?

It's a curiosity thing with me. Sometimes you pick up "vibes" from writings
that you can't quite put your finger on - but it's like the effluvia of the
author gets in the words themselves. Sometimes the story behind the book is
just as interesting as the book itself.

Thanks!