Re: Logic

Jan 25, 1997 12:28 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Tom:
>There is a significant difference between what transcends logic and what
is
>illogical.

Certainly in a philosophical or technical sense.  For example, logic
exists on the mental plane and can be transcended by our being
conscious on the causal plane.  However, there may be no difference
in any real practical sense, because what we learn when logic
is transcended (e.g., by the intuition) often seems very illogical
at the time we recieve it.  Dreams seem logical to us when we
are dreaming, and usually only appear illogical after we wake.

Jerry S.
Member, TI