Re: Intuition and thinking (to Chuck)

Jan 25, 1997 08:41 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>
> At 11:59 PM 1/24/97 -0500,  Jerry Schueler <GSchueler@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >Chuck, I agree with your assessment.  Certainly this is the
> >singlemost problem with QUEST (I have railed against its high
> >fog index for years).  However, there is another side to it.
>
> I just received the latest QUEST. It has shrunk in size, may be due to
> financial reasons and it is likely we see short articles in future. So the
> fog index, I hope goes down.

The latest QUEST is also the latest American THeosophist, as the two
publications have merged.  There will 12 issues, with four special issues
available to the public, while the other 8 will be for the members.

I think what we are asking for in a publication is something that speaks to
us in a way that we can understand.  With everyone's busy schedules,
we need something that is easily readable, yet speaks to our problems
and our lives in the 90's, as we tread the path.

_AEB