Re: Truth and/or Consequences

Jan 24, 1997 05:56 PM
by Tom Robertson

>Richard Ihle writes-->
>>Get a grip on yourself, Murray.  You know you're never going to get any
>>chicks unless you can first somehow get them thinking that you'll be doing
>>~them~ a favor. . . .

>Thoa:
>I've had a few men approaching me thinking that they're doing me a favor.
>Boy, did they get the heave-ho.

They were incompetent bunglers.  The trick in getting chicks, broads,
foxes, babes, etc., besides never exposing any use of language that might
be perceived as sexist, is to know that it is really you who are doing them
a favor while convincing you that they are doing you a favor without it
appearing that they think they're doing you a favor.  Is that clear?