Re: truth/consequences

Jan 23, 1997 09:08 PM
by RIhle

Liesel writes-->
That's mean! Just because Kym is brave and angry enough to speak up for
herself and us after a few thousand years of men abusing women ...

Richard Ihle writes-->
Well, first of all, dear Liesel, I do not think Kym was actually being
serious when she said that "male-bashing" was one of her "forms of
merriment."  However, if male-bashing was indeed some woman's regular way of
enjoying herself, then the woman might indeed have a little problem in
"getting and keeping men," don't you think?

Anyway, I don't see why I have to keep hearing about the thousands of years
men have abused women when I have only done it myself for a few decades at
most. . . .

Godspeed,

Richard Ihle