[R] Alice Bailey - What attracts people to her writings?

Jan 23, 1997 08:41 PM
by M K Ramadoss

+++++++++++++++++++++++<<<<<<+++++++++++++++++++

        Murray wrote:

        Whatever the intellectual components to the Boston situation, I am not
qualified to speak authoritatively, but there is truth in other dimensions
too - emotional and subjective, for instance. In the 30 or so years I've
been in the TS, the Bailey question has been one of the biggest dividing
factors. The bitterest fights in the NZ TS scene have been underpinned by
distrust of versus loyalty to Alice Bailey, with people in the E.S. usually
being distrustful of her, in my experience.

        I do not know much about Alice Bailey's philosophy and I am curious
to find out what it is that attracts individuals as well as loyalty to her.

        May be some one who has a first hand understanding/experience in
observing what has been going on, it would be in interesting to get a
feedback. Such feedback also can throw light on the drawbacks of the other
philosophies - HPB, Judge, AB, CWL, GSA, CJ etc. etc.

        When the issues are very clearly understood, all distrust and all
the fall outs of it will be gone, hopefully.

        True searchers of Truth, will be loyal to Truth and Truth along and
will not follow any particular personality. After all all of us are students
searching for Truth.

        MKR