Re: Truth and/or Consequences

Jan 23, 1997 02:43 PM
by RIhle

Richard Ihle writes-->
Just curious.

Kym writes-->
Just curious?  Hmmmm.  I got the impression from your post that, really, you
are dying to know whether or not I am a lesbian.  Come on, admit it, Richard.
 Well, shocking as it sounds, not all feminists are lesbians, or man-haters.
No, in this incarnation, I am in the heterosexual mode.  Let us just say. .
.my male-bashing is a form a merriment, and I prefer my men on the side.

RI-->
Sorry, just curious.  If I had been "dying to know" I would have said so.
 For example, I am now dying to know whether a woman can actually have much
luck in attracting and keeping guys once they realize that male-bashing is
one of her forms of merriment.  I would guess that her other "forms of
merriment" would have to be very special to off-set something like this.

Kym-->
Now, are you ever going to answer my "horse" question?  ["And I do find your
comment 'make the horse go where they want' an interesting one.  Perhaps you
would expand on this?"]

RI-->
I was hoping to avoid this one since Tom will undoubtedly lose all respect
for me.  Let's just say that none of the women in my life have ever had the
slightest difficulty in getting me to subordinate my interests or activities
to theirs.

Godspeed,

Richard Ihle