Wheaton Minutes

Jan 20, 1997 08:39 PM
by Ken Malkin

Bart Wrote in Reply
	I go by my statement; you have the right to see
	the minutes from Wheaton, but they do not have the
	responsibility to do your research for you. In
	addition, I do not have the time to do the full research,
	either; I'm certain that Sy can fill you in on the dates
	involved.
I stated in my original message, Sy has no memory of ANY minutes from
Wheaton coming to the Miami Lodge in the five years he was President in
any form.
You do not need to do any research, just supply the year. That will give
me a place to start. As you haved seen the actual documentation,
please give me the year. Wheaton could only have two or three inutes to
suplly at best. There has been NO confirmation of your geting a copy of
the minutes by any postings to date. Please Bart, give me a hand and
forward the information.
Thanks once again for your efforts on my behalf.
Ken Malkin