Re: Truth

Jan 20, 1997 09:07 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
It is the unchanging nature of truth that makes it so boring, whereas with
falsehoods we can have tons of fun changing them as we go along.  Once one is
freed from the necessity for truth an entire universe of possibilities opens
up.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to change the direction of the earth's
orbit and maybe then the Cubs can get into the World Series.

Chuck the Heretic