Rebuttal on roots

Jan 20, 1997 08:06 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear ones,

Continuing delays in getting my rebuttal posted on the website
of Dr. Lane have led me to post it as a long file on
theos-roots.  If anyone wants a copy forwarded to them
personally because they're not on roots, let me know.

This will be (the roots post, not this one) my last appearance
as a "Theosophical author," at least in this millennium, and my last
public response to criticism of my previous works.  If anyone wants
to contact me privately with questions or comments, feel free.
I won't be staying on roots long, and won't participate in
discussion there.

I am back on theos-l after getting enough work done on the
Cayce ms. to resume a less frantic schedule.  Will be posting
in a new vein on subjects that transcend ideological
factionalism, I hope (if anything can do so on this list!).

Mika, did you say you had questions about my work on Cayce?
I'll be glad to address them now.

Cheers
Paul