Re: horses of courses

Jan 18, 1997 09:23 PM
by Tom Robertson

On Sun, 19 Jan 97, Liesel wrote:

>Tom writes
>
>> Objective
>>truth does not depend on any subject's perception of it to be true.

>Well, dear Tom,

That's sweet!

>then please tell me who is the judge of whether it's true or not.

Everyone is, to unique degrees.  The value of all perceptions depends on
how true they are, that knowledge of the degree of this truth is always
subject to uncertainty notwithstanding.  If there is no objective truth, no
perception would be of any value.  The point you are probably making is
that reality, independent of perception, is irrelevant, with which I agree.