Re: Question for Murray

Jan 18, 1997 11:54 AM
by Murray Stentiford

OK, Tom

I got your message dated 16 Jan 97  - in one piece, it seems.

Because of work commitments, I wasn't able to read 5 out of the 6 digests
sent on 12th & 13th January, although the Boston issue was in a pretty well
developed state by then. I probably missed some relevant posts.

So JRC hasn't managed to cow you - mercurial manipulative rat-bag that he
is, at times!

Long may it continue.

And just when I was beginning to decide you were a male chauvinistic pig
with a hyperactive addiction to logic most of the time, you go and say some
really perceptive, balanced things.

Dammit, Tom. Between the two of you, my world view is taking a beating.
There's one thing hard to take and that's inconsistency.

Murray