Re: Re JHE Book Requests

Jan 18, 1997 01:40 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

RI

>Not very much to go on, I'm afraid.  However, I would appreciate
>leads from anyone on this.
>
>There is more hope for my second selection:  Jerry, do you have
>any copies of THE TALKING IMAGE OF URUR by Franz Harmann?

JHE

No clue on the first one.  The second is very scarce.  I've seen
it only once in the last thirty years.  But I'm willing to copy
this book for you.  Please see my other post.

Thanks

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |