Re: A Horse Is a Horse, of Course, of Course

Jan 17, 1997 08:58 PM
by RIhle

Tom Roberson writes-->
When Alexis was involved on this list, did he and JRC try to be each other's
"spiritual allies" (as they both are in such dire need of), or did they just
agree with each other, and therefore put their "mission" on hold?

Richard Ihle writes-->
As I remember it, they got along fine.  I hate to say it, but I think I might
have been the "last straw" which moved Alexis off theos-l for a while.
 (There was a thing called "The Hierarchy of Threat"--a play on JHE's "choose
your ~thread~" typo which Alexis apparently didn't like my saying he was at
the top of.)

Actually, I am sort of hoping Alexis shows up again somewhere down the line.
 He was one hell of a smart, interesting guy, in my opinion, and it took
every last scintilla of my fledgling adept abilities not to be egoically
embrangled by him every day.

Godspeed,

Richard Ihle