Re: Alice Bailey - What attracts people to her writings?

Jan 17, 1997 02:30 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Tom:

I also got a couple of msgs with just the header and I have forwarded
them to JEM for investigation. I think that there is some software
problem at the listserver. I will repost the msgs.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss