Re: Superiority??

Jan 17, 1997 01:44 AM
by John Straughn

Jerry Schueler writes:
>Tom:
>>How can there be differences without there being superiorities?
>
>Is cold superior to hot?  Is big superior to little?
>Is up superior to down?  Both sides of any duality are
>equally important, and superiority is very relative.
>Same with male and female or with masculinity and
>femininity.  The heads of a coin is different from
>the tails, but one is hardly superior to the other.
>
>Jerry S.
>Member, TI
There is only one answer to this.  I've said a million times (well, maybe not
that many) and I'll say it again.  The answer is yes.  RELATIVELY.  This
applies to all of the above examples.  So, in other words, Jerry is totally
correct.

And I'm not going to be a nice guy and say "IMO" because I've recently been
threatened by a severe boiling and I'm not happy about it.  I've spoken to my
divine allies, the hairless purple bunnies, who are now awaiting the arrival
of Hale-Bopp, (which they refer to as "Hail Bob" due to an incorrect divine
message sent by, guess who?  none other than hermes).  And because of this
they are very pre-occupied with their goal to reach nirvana through "Bob".
Anyhow, they were very unhappy with the fact that I interrupted them and have
asked me to kindly pass this message onto everyone I come in contact with.

"There will NOT be free cups of coffee at the translocation terminals if they
get there first and if you don't stop arguing about your agreements they will
break out the holy hand grenades."

Oh, yes, that's right.  They also told me that the statement I made regarding
to this post and the examples it presented were precisely correct, and that
anyone that had anything contradictory to say about it would find themselves
in a heck of a mess once the dung beetles caught on to the whole fiasco.
---
The Triaist