Re: PI in the SKI digest 832

Jan 17, 1997 01:32 AM
by John Straughn

Robert Word writes:
>> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
>> Dr. A.M.Bain writes:
>> >How about a mathematics in which we begin with "PI equals ONE."
>> >
>> >Could be fun ...
>> >
>> >Burble burble burble ....
>
>I gather that you are not a mathematician.
 I gather that you are not a pi-diatrician.
>> You mean it doesn't?
>>
>> Blubber blubber blubber
>
>I gather that you are not a mathematician.
 Actually, no, I'm not.  But I do have a nice set of penny loafers which
qualify me to be invulnerable to any statement concerning the well-being of my
fellow vegetables and excludes me from any responsibility of providing for any
carrot that has not been formally boiled.

But only on Mondays that fall on April 31st.

And really long days.  (the ones that are longer than 24 hours.)

---
The Triaist