Candles in the Sun

Jan 16, 1997 10:28 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

AEB
>> Early last year someone recommended that I read Emily Lutyens
>>"Candles in the Sun" (1957).  After Christmas, I went to Quest
>>Books and they told me it was out of print and also, not in the
>>library.  Does anyone have any information about where I could
>>get this book and/or Mary Lutyens'
>> new book?
>>
>> -AEB

MKR
>I believe the book may be out of print.
>
>Did you check with Olcott library? They may have a copy you may
>be able to borrow.
>
>If any one can locate a copy it would be JHE.
>
>It is a very interesting book.

JHE
I happen to have two copies that I picked up in the mid 1970's.
Haven't seen another copy since-except once.  I'll let one go for
$25.00.  The other has a damaged dust jacket.  I'll take $20.00
for that one.

Anyone else with book requests?

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |