Re: Bing Escudero etc.

Jan 15, 1997 05:32 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>
><snip>
>         Of course the election machinery was in set in full action behind
> the scenes -- one of the most active being C Jinarajadasa and GSA won the
> election. There was an attempt to smear Wood for some statement claimed
> have been made by him. This was some time after the frenzied pace in
which
> many were supposed to have been put on a fast track initiatiation and
some
> of them claimed to have received the 5th initiation.

I've read about people in TS "proclaiming" their initiations.  One isn't
supposed
to talk about one's initiations, as is it between the person and their own
soul
and really of no concern to anyone.  The focus should be on service and
work,
not marching around telling everyone about it, as if they cared, anyway.
Either those people didn't know what they were talking about in terms of
initiation or they were making it up.  Sounds like they were more concerned
with attaining positions of power and influence, rather than pursuing a
live of
service.

-AEB