humbleness

Jan 12, 1997 08:39 PM
by Thoa Tran

Liesel:
>TTT that idea is coming to pass. We have a supermarket chain
>in Central NY, Wegman's, who give their employes paid time
>off for community activities. It was written up in our
>newspaper not too long ago. I don't remember everything the
>employees do, but I remember that some of them helped tutor
>school children.

I was thinking the other day how to be more flexible with my idea.  I was
thinking that instead of 1 whole day off for all employees, the amount of
both could be flexible, and the day could be various.  I'm glad that this
idea is happening.  I wonder what caused that to come into being, and
whether the companies had monetary incentives.
P.S., please call me Thoa.

TTT