Silence of the Kyms

Jan 12, 1997 08:40 PM
by Thoa Tran

Mary:
>You've got the wrong part of your inconsistency wrong.  Men
>and women _are_ different, and there is nothing wrong with
>making generalizations saying how they are different.  Women
>_are_ more compassionate and cooperative than men.

Please refer to Murray Stentiford's totally excellent post a few weeks back.
I don't want to spend the time trying to find it.  Perhaps Murray has easy
access to it.  Mary, I am not going through that again, at least not on this
list with the same people.

Quote of my day:
A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

TTT