humbleness

Jan 12, 1997 08:39 PM
by Thoa Tran

Doss:
>I think this is real Theosophy in action, even though she
>does not know anything about Theosophy.

I feel that we all have that basic undefinable something that causes us to
come up with compassionate answers, whatever education, philosophy or
religion we may have.  I've always had it before I read up on anything.  I
am in the process of learning so that I may find words to describe my
instinct(?), and maybe come up with several theories regarding its
origination.  Chances are, though, that I am learning so that I may
knowingly unlearn, so that I may become that basic simple goodness.

TTT