Re: Private matters?

Jan 12, 1997 06:06 PM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
I don't know where you could find it now, but Candles in the Sun used to be
in the Olcott Library but was probably purged for telling the truth.  It has
been gone for some years now.  And considering the condition it was in and
the subject matter, I doubt anyone stole it, which is, of course, what we
would be told.

Chuck the Heretic