Re: The War between the Bostons

Jan 12, 1997 01:02 PM
by Drpsionic

"But first I would remark that there must needs be painful scenes
When Theosophic gents begin to give each other beans.
And tho Mahatma missives do pan out a little queer
We should avoid disturbance in the Mahatmosphere."  Isis Very Much Unveiled

The whole mess involving the two elections that Bing opposed Dorothy in is a
very complicate one.  Neither side was blameless.  And being up to my ears in
the 1990 disaster taught me never to get involved in TS politics again.

Chuck the Heretic