Re: 3 objects

Jan 12, 1997 01:31 AM
by Murray Stentiford

To TTT, on seeing JRC's message:

>On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, liesel f. deutsch wrote:
>
>> Dear TTT,
>>
>> There's a very good book out called  "Therapeutic Touch", by Dolores
>> Krieger. It was published by Prentiss Hall. I'm sure the Quest book
>>shops have it, or any other esoteric book store.
>>
>> I very much agree with your thoughtful comments about developing Love,
>> spirituality, and instict. I hadn't thought of that as belonging to the
>> third object, but indeed it does! One *should* develop one's unseen but
>> important potentials.
>
>I was in a bookstore the other day and saw another book by Dora called
>"The Human Aura" -  .....

An excellent book on Therapeutic Touch is Janet Macrae's "Therapeutic Touch
- a practical guide". In some ways, it's clearer and more accessible than
those by Krieger etc.

Apropos the 3rd Object - yes; nothing is excluded. In fact, these are where
the biggest potential probably lies. We're a bit inclined to think of the
"spectacular" sort-of psychic things.

Murray