Re: the Boston Lodge (Regarding hardline arguments)

Jan 11, 1997 07:19 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, M K Ramadoss wrote:

>               "Trust but Verify".
>
> In money and property matters, this is the most satisfactory way to get the
> air cleared of any inaccurate information that may be floating around. Until
> such time more light is shone on the issue and everybody sees the whole
> picture and understand why a certain action was taken or why a certain
> action was not taken, the issue is not easily going to go away. With more
> subscribers getting on theos-l, more of them would be wondering what is the
> real story.
>
> Any supporters and cheerers are welcome to join me on the above point of view!!!

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. It is not only on this list, but in
various TS circles that - despite complete silence from Wheaton - word of
the Boston Lodge situation is spreading. And despite the use of several
different approaches, requests for full information from Headquarters have
been met with silence. There are a number of different people, I think,
that are simply *not* going to let this thing be forgotten.
							Regards, -JRC