Re: 3 objects

Jan 11, 1997 10:49 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

JRC wrote:
> I was in a bookstore the other day and saw another book by Dora called
> "The Human Aura" - a large book with colored paintings of her clairvoyant
> investigations of numerous people, and interpretations of what the
> different observed qualities. Looked a bit interesting (I don't know how
> long its been out - I just glanced at it).

	I just heard a Dora story the other day. Johnny Kunz wanted to do some
wiring, but misplaced one of the instruments. So he asked Dora which way
the electricity was flowing. Dora complained that she knew nothing about
such things, and Johnny said, "It doesn't matter. Just tell me which way
it's flowing." Dora moved her finger across the wall, and said, "That
way! Now leave me alone!". She was, of course, absolutely right.

	I have been trying like crazy to get her together with James Randi, but
she will hear nothing of it.

	Bart Lidofsky