Re: Humbleness

Jan 10, 1997 09:49 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:36 PM 1/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Doss:
>>I am in the fortunate situation of having to consult with my
>>clients both with their business and even personal matters.
>
>All my tax preparer does is request a bottle of Scotch as tip.  I'll have to
>ask him whether he would also be my therapist.  S=o)

  Since most of my clients are in business, they need fairly frequent and
continuing consulting on business and tax matters year round. So it the line
between business and personal is quite blurred and hence I am usually used
as a sounding board as well as to provide some objective feedback.

  As for a bottle of Scotch as a tip, in my situation there are two
problems. First I do not drink (I know too much about my clients and
inebriated I may disclose sensitive confidential matters which will ruin my
livelyhood.) Second I need my clients' money badly.

  If any one needs to talk to me on business/tax or any other matter, send
me a e-mail and let me see if I can help. I can also be reached on a toll
free numbers (in continental US) 7 days of the week/24 hrs a day. Of course
if you are a subscriber to theos-l, it is a free fringe benefit!!! Spread
the word. We need more subscribers to theos-l.

MKR