Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 10, 1997 08:16 PM
by JRC

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Tom Robertson wrote:

> As an afterthought, even though I stopped reading JRC's posts due to lack
> of substance, I also recall his saying something about a Nobel Prize in
> Mathematics, but I don't recall seeing the evidence he brought forth for
> the existence of such a prize.  Maybe missing his presentation is my karma
> of having better things to do.

Curious that you keep answering posts you haven't read. I recall your
saying some time ago that there was supporting evidence for your claim
that most women in marriages desired "leadership" from the man. And
despite numerous requests from several different people, have yet to see
a scrap of data supporting such a claim.

I'll keep responding in kind to every shot you take at me Tom - note,
*responding* - the moment you begin speaking with the respect and elevated
tone you claim "Theosophists" ought to, I will be most happy to reply in
kind.
								-JRC