Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 10, 1997 07:35 PM
by JRC

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Tom Robertson wrote:

> >APPLAUSE AND APPROBATION!!!
> >
> >Alan
>
> I infer from this that Alan approves of both invective as a means to
> establish universal brotherhood and of the mountain of evidence that JRC
> has presented that the TS sued the Boston Lodge because they could not bear
> the thought of their studying Alice Bailey.  Or was Alan being facetious?

Perhaps he means that he approves of harshness as a means of answering
harshness when nothing else has worked. Considerable evidence was
presented on this list some time ago - I simply presented a brief
summation of a possible conclusion having read it all and talked to a
number of people. The archives are there for anyone to read, various
people, including those with views different from HQ, are as accessable by
phone as Willamay is - to anyone with the intellectual integrity to
examine evidence before publically stating conclusions.
								-JRC