Humbleness

Jan 10, 1997 03:13 PM
by Thoa Tran

Bee Brown:
>If you practice living in the moment long enough,
>then suddenly, one day the brain becomes silent.

I am starting to get a sense of that, although not perfectly.  When I first
learned about that, I did not understand it.  My first thought was, "How am
I going to get anything done in that way?  I need to constantly think of
what I need to do.  I need to think of issues so that my mind won't go to
waste."  When I finally was able to experience and understand that, I felt a
most wonderful peace.  I hope that I will continue to have little
enlightenments like this one.

TTT