personal survival

Jan 10, 1997 09:01 AM
by Thoa Tran

Liesel:
>Just as an example, I think it's about time that Dora Kunz be
>recognized as the inventor of Therapeutic Touch, which is by
>now being practiced all over the US.

Is there any book on this?

>"Unexplained laws of nature", and "human potential", to me,
>doesn't stop at ESP. I take it to mean that a Therosophist
>tries to keep up with the frontiers of knowledge. In this
>spirit, I've read up on, (and tried more or less successfully
>to understand) particle physics, Prigogine and entropy, chaos
>theory, Jung and his many followers.

In the spirit of learning, one can also choose to learn the unexplainable
effects of love, spirituality, and instinct.  Those are things that would be
hard to apply logic and mathematical formulas to.  As one can try to develop
one's psychic skills, one can also try to develop one's spiritual skills
through meditation, etc., and see what miraculous things can come out of it.
I may be off the mark, but these things seem to be part of the
"unexplainable laws of nature" and "human potential."

TTT