Re: The New Year

Jan 07, 1997 04:43 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Mercury is frequently assigned by various sorts of occultists to
Wednesday.  Monday, Moon; Tuesday, Mars; Thursday, Jupiter; Saturday,
Saturn; Sunday, The Sun.  Bit of a surprise in there, huh? :-)

Alan

In message <199701041714.MAA06251@cliff.cris.com>, "Ann E. Bermingham"
<safron@concentric.net> writes
>----------
>> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
>>
>> OH!  Ann, I have a queestion for you.  I believe I read somewhere that if
>> month or week starts on a wednesday, that month or week is a Mercury
>month or
>> week.  (I think it pertained to months, ...hehe, please forgive my
>brain-fart)
>>  This year started on a wednesday, (unless you go by the new year
>starting on
>> Jan. 4) ...so would that make this year a mercury year?
>> ---
>Got me hanging on this one.  No, I never heard of this, but there's a great
>deal of astrological stuff like that out there (not necessarily the truth
>either).
>The data is so immense that I limit my study.  Can anyone else here
>address this?
>
>-AEB

---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk