Re: the limits of free will

Jan 08, 1997 04:38 AM
by Tom Robertson

On Wed, 8 Jan 97, John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org> wrote:

>Reality is what can not be changed by will.  However, reality does evolve,
>does it not?  Therefore, does it not change?

Forms constantly change, but are illusory.  The laws governing evolution
are real, in that they do not change, but what evolves is not real.  It
depends on how "reality" is defined.  Forms are commonly called "reality,"
but, since they constantly change, their identity having no duration, I
would not include them in my definition of "reality."