Near Death Experiences

Jan 08, 1997 01:32 AM
by John Straughn

I'm not sure how often this topic comes up on this list, but I haven't seen it
on here in the four or five months that I've been on, so here goes.  I have a
few questions about the different theories of the people on this list as far
as what takes place during the "death".  I know quite a bit of scientific
explanations as well as a few of my own hypothesis concerning the scientific
and mystical aspects of the phenomena.  I was just curious as to what other
people thought of the situation and see if anyone was willing to get off of
the "who's right and who's wrong" rollercoaster for a bit and talk about
something that has nothing to do with sex or race.  It seems like an excellent
area for debate as far as being safe from "ego" arguments.  Whatdya say?
Anyone for a break on the bashing?
---
The Triaist