the Boston Lodge

Jan 07, 1997 09:14 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Tom,

Then why don't you ask Willa Mae why the Canadian TS and the Danish TS were
excommunicated. You can get some more miasinformation to cover up. Come to
think of it, why don't you ask her what happened to that part of the
proceeds of the sale of the Boston Lodge which went to the TS? Maybe she'll
tell you. I can't get anyone to let me know. I'm sure she can also give you
a valid-sounding reason why Bing Escudero, after losing 2 presidential
elections by very narrow margins, was relieved of his job as national
lecturer, and was put to work indexing the "Mahatma Letters", and then laid
off. Actually, I'd also like to know why the ES chose an incompetent person
such as Dorothy Abbenhouse to be our president. The whole Society went
downhill under her leadership.

Liesel