Re: Help our cause!

Jan 04, 1997 04:00 PM
by Carmen Colombo

Beth wrote:

> Geoffwaller@gwaller.demon.co.uk wrote:
> >
> > Nemesis wrote:

> > > CHEW ME  IVAN YOU DIP SHIT#
> >
> > WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL GREGOR.....SPAMMING BASTARD
>
> I'm ashamed to see this kind of response to someone who obviously lives
> in the Ukraine. Perhap this is a non-legit request, but he doesn't
> deserve this kind of response. It reflects badly on
> Americans...presuming this kind of language came from American member of
> the group. "Just say No" in a civilized fashion, if you believe he's
> trying to swindle you out of a few dollars. Maybe he's for real...if so,
> shame on you, Geoff!!!

Hi!

I don't know about this cause, so I would like some more information.
But if these people from the Ukraine are sincere in wanting to do
something good and positive both for themselves and for their world,
then we at WOW would like to help.

We can't offer monetary assistance, but we will offer free space on
our site to help get exposure and hopefully help from the many people
from around the world who visit WOW!

Please repsond by mentioning your url or relevant info, so that we
can all help out. I am certain that there are many people out there
who truly wish only well ..

Looking forward to hearing from you, and happy new year to all!

Carmen Colombo
http://www.wowzone.com