Re: Justice and Love

Jan 06, 1997 05:57 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
>
> . . .  Too much cooperation destroys individual strength.

I doubt that this planet has seen that phenomena since
Man/Woman took that first step out of the garden.

Too much cooperation . . . what a concept!

Individual strength would be merged into the group to create
group strength.  Independent as a person, but the emphasis would be
on group work.

We'd be knocking each other out of the way to help each
other and probablly be on our way to the next level of the game.

-AEB