Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Jan 04, 1997 11:52 PM
by Thoa Tran

Chuck the Heretic:
>But I got this weird idea.  I wonder what would happen on
>the list if people posted their pictures.  If a face were
>associated with a name, would it improve the level of
>discourse?

Looking at how heated discussions can sometimes get, the pictures would make
great dart boards.  Besides, everyone would be in great danger of having
their pictures put in compromising and comical positions by us great
computer graphics manipulators.

>Ann,
>Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but all my pictures of me >have my clothes
>on.

>Chuck the Heretic (who catches cold easily)

With Photoshop, I can change that.  Would you like the body of the latest
Playgirl pin up?

TTT  S=o)