Evolution/hell/genes

Jan 04, 1997 11:52 PM
by Thoa Tran

Michael:
>Here we enter again into pure speculation. A so-called
>sinner may be the victim of inherited family traits. To
>conguer them might also be inborn. A sinner might be
>considered a sick person. Hell may be a cozy place to some
>minds.

I always wonder whether sociopaths have it better than us as far as being
tortured by guilt feeling.  I try to have the satisfaction by thinking that
once somebody commits a heinous act, that s/he would be in his/her own Edgar
Allen Poe hell of guilt.  From some cases I have seen, they sleep soundly,
while I torture myself over an inadvertent social faux pas.

TTT