relationships

Jan 04, 1997 05:35 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

> but how are your relationships?

Dear Mark and Murray

I think we have ideals, and then I think there's the every day where we're
at. I was very far from a lot of my ideals when I was younger, but I find
that when you try to acquire a certain quality you often do acqquire at
least part of it over the years. So I wouldn't just look at each other's
feet of clay, nor at your own, but also at what you've achieved in your
relationships.

Liesel