Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Jan 03, 1997 03:03 AM
by Murray Stentiford

Chuck,

Thanks for your descriptions of Gerda and yourself. They made an impact more
than I would have thought possible from a simple personal description, but I
still can't say I've made a positive recollection. Oh well, nice try.

I wonder what would happen if everybody volunteered a personal description
of themselves ....  It might add another dimension to our communication with
each other.

Whenever I've given a talk to a very small audience, the greater scope for
interaction has been very worthwhile, everybody getting a lot out of it. Not
very good for the economies of scale, of course.

Murray