Re: how would you handle it

Jan 01, 1997 06:24 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 03:19 PM 1/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I wouldn't call any of that the lap of luxury. They are dedicated people.
>
>Liesel

     I agree with Liesel. Theosophy and TS is where it is today because the
sacrifices of a lot of dedicated people. There are still a lot of people who
are  sacrificing and dedicated. When administrative secrecy and lack of
openness with money and property gets into the picture, that is the
begginning of the problem.

MKR