Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Dec 31, 1996 01:57 AM
by Murray Stentiford

Chuck,

>Now I remember you.  Gerda and I have been trying to figure out who you
>were because we were sure that we met you while you were there as we
>tended to be regular visitors.

While I can scan the faces I remember from the time, I have no way of
knowing which were you and Gerda, now. Oh, well; they'll be there, somewhere
deep in my subconscious, working away  - like beer or something !-)

>Anyway,  I'm afraid the projects you were working both came to naught.
>The Social Transformation thing blew up in Dorothy's face because most of
>the groups wanted absolutely nothing to do with it and the members at
>large couldn't have cared less.

C'est la vie, I suppose, but it seems to have been genuinely hard to think
of positive things to do, that work. Still, the Fieldworker idea caught on
in New Zealand, partly as a result of info. I brought back from America, and
is still going, in rather modified form.

Maybe it's like farm animals - it's more important to actually talk to them
than *how* you talk to them, according to some research I read about once.
Extrapolate that to the TS if you will ....

>The AT index may have been complete, but no one has heard anything about >it.

They should. It's quite a resource, for those who like resources.

Murray