Re: How Would You Handle It?

Dec 30, 1996 07:39 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

m.k. ramadoss wrote:

>   Are there any lawyers on theos-l who can have a first crack at the
> above?

	Actually, we have currently handled it by putting into our bylaws that
if we are dissolved by National, then National gets the property, for
the sole purpose of promoting Theosophy in New York City. But there seem
to be a number of people here who think that is going too far. I am
looking to see if anybody has a better solution.

	Bart Lidofsky