Re: THEOS-L digest 786

Dec 29, 1996 11:12 AM
by Lmhem111

Ah, yes! Tough Montana women. Does that include Elizabeth Clare Prophet
ensconced up in them thar Montana hills with her devotees? They're all armed
to the teeth, I'm told. This self-proclaimed conduit to the Master Koot Humi
is the one you should be criticizing. Not poor HPB.! Better behave yourself,
you dissident theosophists in Montanaland!. The Great White Brotherhood,
according to Gura Ma, has relocated from the Himalayas to the Grand Teton
mountain range. The better to keep an eye on you, I presume!

LunarPitri